COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics at the Youth Clinic
The PFIZER Covid vaccine has been approved for ages 5 and above! The Youth Clinic is hosting COVID Vaccination Clinics in November. These COVID Vaccine Clinics are open to both Youth Clinic patients and the community.
Due to the limited availability of COVID vaccines, there is a possibility that we may have to cancel and/or postpone your vaccination. In the event your vaccine appointment is cancelled, we will contact you via text or email.
We understand that you may have questions about receiving the COVID vaccination. For accurate information about the vaccine please visit CDC FAQ page by clicking this link.
At this time we will only be able to offer Pfizer vaccines.
These clinics will be open to Youth Clinic patients along with the entire Northern Colorado community.
The Youth Clinic will vaccinate pregnant and breastfeeding mothers who wish to receive the Pfizer vaccine
Weekday and weeknight appointments available. By Appointment Only. No Walk-ins Will Be Accepted.
Free! The cost of the vaccine will be billed to insurance or the state of Colorado.
Scheduling Your Appointment
- The Youth Clinic will be utilizing a system made available from the State of Colorado to schedule and administer COVID vaccines
- Each person 5 and older receiving the COVID vaccine must have an appointment scheduled.
- Save your email confirmation in the event you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your insurance card and save it in an accessible place to use during registration
- Once you have completed the registration process you will be emailed a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you are not signed up for our COVID Vaccination Clinic
- If for any reason you need to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment, you can do this by using the confirmation email you received clicking on the “cancel” or “reschedule” links located at the bottom of the email
Make an Appointment
Choose the date and time that you would like to receive your vaccine. Click the “Sign Up Here” link to finish the scheduling process.
Plan your availability around receiving both vaccines. Your 2nd dose will be 3 weeks from your 1st dose and you will receive a separate invitation to schedule for your 2nd dose.
At this time we are prioritizing Children ages 5 and older.
Due to availability we are not currently administering third dose booster vaccines for parents/guardians.
To view available COVID Vaccine clinic dates and schedule your appointment, click below.